Amsterdam is something of a gay cliché. Few cities have enjoyed a combined reputation for gay tolerance, openness and sexual possibility as long as the Dutch capital has, and yet few gay getaways are as taken for granted. Like some of its across-the-border European neighbours, Amsterdam has gone a bit quiet on the... More
POPULAR EVENT TODAY
Jul 28-Aug 2, 2015
- Festival: Multiple events starting Friday, July 31-Sunday, August 2.
- Parade: Saturday, August 1 from 1:30PM till 6:00PM through the Prinsengracht and Amstel river.
- Don't Miss: The Canal Pride Parade
We will be starting soon with the outdoor Rooftop Movienight seas...
Friday May 22, 2015
Voor de tweede maal laat Galerie Mooiman, male/gay art gallery zi...
Saturday Jul 25, 2015 , 2 people are in
The Gay pride festival presents an extensive programme with sport...
Sunday Jul 26, 2015 , 1 person are in
See all Amsterdam events »
Massive hotel known to all
Warmoesstraat - Dam 9, Amsterdam, NOORD-HOLLAND
1. Anco Hotel (9 fans)
Where only men check in
2. Amistad Hotel (8 fans)
Gay hotel with the motto "sleep with us"
3. Sofitel Legend the Grand Amsterdam (6 fans)
History, luxury, location
4. Quentin Golden Bear (4 fans)
Straight-owned hotel with a gay history
5. Amsterdam Marriott Hotel (4 fans)
Marriott comes to town